The following articles are set out for a climate of harmony and transparency, while preserving the profits and benefits of BIO-WORLD distributors.
Before signing the bio-World registration form, knowledge of bio-world terms and conditions is indispensable to all distributors. Any changes and amendments will be brought to the attention of distributors by AD.
BIO-WORLD has two kinds of customers:
- The first is potential and is named Distributor. He makes the purchase and sale of bio-world products while developing his network in order to make the most of bio-world products.
- The 2nd is just a consumer of BIO-WORLD products to ensure its health.
The relationship between BIO-WORLD and its distributors
- The Distributor is buyer – seller, he must subscribe to BIO-WORLD against a lump sum of five thousand "5000" Cfa francs which entitles him to a membership card.
- The Distributor is free and organizes to work independently, but has the obligation to develop its network in order to make the maximum turnover.
- Any distributor must be a major and be at least 18 years old.
Rights and duties of BIO-WORLD
- BIO – WORLD the power to accept or reject any application for registration in the Distributors register.
- BIO-WORLD must require an invoice or receipt that carries its logo to any distributor who makes any purchase on its premises.
- BIO-WORLD is committed to periodically providing its distributors with information and training sessions on all its products as well as its compensation plan.